Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis or PrEP

Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) involves putting HIV negative people on antiretroviral drugs (ARV) with the aim of protecting them from HIV infection. This blog looks at some of the pros and cons of PrEP.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Don't Get Stuck with HIV: Medical and Cosmetic HIV Transmission

Anyone truly concerned about preventing HIV might wish to know more about non-sexually transmitted HIV, which is a lot more common than UNAIDS and the HIV industry would like us to believe.

The purpose of this new website, "Don't Get Stuck with HIV", is to help people protect themselves from from infection during medical and cosmetic procedures, such as getting an injection, having one’s head shaved, getting a tattoo or pedicure, or going to the dentist. Check through the A-Z of site content to see if you might be taking any risks!


If you have any comments don’t hesitate to get in touch. There is a comment form on every page. We will try to get back to you, and we will consider every comment, but we can’t promise to comply with every request!

Also, you can sign up to receive updates, as and when they appear, by using the email subscription ‘Sign me up!’ button on the right hand column of every page.

allvoices

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HIV/AIDS is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. OZIEGBE my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body… My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. OZIEGBE, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact he on DROZIEGBESPELLHOMECURE@HOTMAIL.COM or you can call him on +447418362812

Unknown said...

Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Brudos. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Brudos cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com ) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Brudos God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com or dr.ukpoyanspellhome@hotmail.com tel: +2348055327605

Post a Comment